The Columbia River Music Conservatory’s mission is to provide excellent music instruction and performance. Through private instruction, early childhood programs, adult group lessons, ensembles, master classes, summer camps, as well as community concerts to benefit other organizations, we strive to support the Valley through music.
Conservatory programs are highly regarded for the range of offerings, the experience of our faculty and curricula, and for being within financial reach of most families. CRMC is an essential contributor to the well being, creativity, and vitality of our region. We believe in “Music for All”, learning, listening and participation.
What is a music conservatory?
- Our mission is the 'conservation' of music, through teaching, providing concert opportunities to the community and supporting other music groups, organizations and music education programs.
- We offer a nurturing place for affiliated music teachers to give lessons.
- We are constantly exploring new teaching methods and emphasizing the importance of music theory, music history and proper performance etiquette.
Where we are, where we're headed:
- Today there are 185 students and 14 teachers affiliated with the Columbia River Music Conservatory. Our youngest student is 9 months old and our oldest is 89 years old.
- There are six music performing groups affiliated with us.
- Our students hold many recitals during the year and we welcome the community to other concerts and musical events. Upcoming events
- Our teachers and students are often asked to perform at other events throughout the community. We have performed for the Wenatchee Wild, Apple Sox, Annual Holiday Spice Concert, Festival of Trees, Kiwanis Conventions, All Service Luncheon at Apple Blossom, and countless more.